The Funds are not investment companies registered under the Investment Company Act of 1940 and are not afforded the protections of the 1940 Act.
This material must be preceded or accompanied by a prospectus.
The shares are speculative securities and investing in them involves risk, including possible loss of principal. Other risk considerations are:
- There is no guarantee that the Funds will meet its investment objective.
- The Funds primarily invest in futures, which can be volatile. Even a small movement in market prices could cause large losses.
- Restrictions on redemptions may affect your ability to withdraw your participation in the Funds. Because the Funds have designated maturity dates, new investors may elect not to invest in a Fund as it nears maturity and existing investors may elect to sell their Shares or redeem through an Authorized Participant. As a result, the size of each Fund may decrease as it nears maturity and the impact of fund expenses could increase as a result.
- There is no guarantee that distributions will be made.
- An active secondary market for Fund shares may not exist. Although the Funds will be listed on an exchange, subject to notice of issuance, it is possible that an active trading market may not develop or be maintained.
- The Funds have limited operating history. Therefore, you do not have any performance history to serve as a factor for evaluating an investment in the securities.
- Standardized performance numbers are available on the individual Funds’ Fact Sheets.
Neither Metaurus Advisors LLC and its affiliates nor SEI and its affiliates provide tax advice. Please note that (i) any discussion of U.S. tax matters contained in this communication cannot be used by you for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties; (ii) this communication was written to support the promotion or marketing of the matters addressed herein: and (iii) you should seek advice based on your particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
Shares are bought and sold at market price (not NAV) and are not individually redeemed from the Funds other than in large Creation Unit aggregations. Instead, investors must buy or sell shares of a fund in the secondary market with the assistance of a broker. As with all securities, buying and selling shares of funds will result in brokerage commissions and will generate tax consequences. Brokerage commissions will reduce returns.
The Funds are not sponsored, promoted, sold or supported in any other manner by Solactive AG nor does Solactive AG offer any express or implicit guarantee or assurance either with regard to the results of using the Metaurus U.S. Dividend and Ex‐Dividend Indexes and/or Index trade mark or the Index Price at any time or in any other respect. These Metaurus/Solactive Indexes are calculated, maintained and published by Solactive AG. Solactive AG uses its best efforts to ensure that the Indexes are calculated correctly. Irrespective of its obligations towards Metaurus, Solactive AG has no obligation to ensure that the Indexes are error‐free. Neither publication of the U.S. Dividend and Ex‐Dividend Indexes Indexes by Solactive AG nor the licensing of the U.S. Dividend and Ex‐Dividend Indexes trademark for the purpose of use in connection with the Funds constitutes a recommendation by Solactive AG to invest capital in the Funds nor does it in any way represent an assurance or opinion of Solactive AG with regard to any investment in this Fund. Solactive has licensed use of the Index to Metaurus for use with the Funds.
The Funds are distributed by SEI Investments Distribution Co., which is not affiliated with Metaurus or Solactive.
CME GROUP MARKET DATA IS USED UNDER LICENSE AS A SOURCE OF INFORMATION FOR CERTAIN METAURUS ADVISORS LLC PRODUCTS. CME GROUP HAS NO OTHER CONNECTION TO METAURUS ADVISORS LLC PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND DOES NOT SPONSOR, ENDORSE, RECOMMEND OR PROMOTE ANY METAURUS ADVISORS LLC PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. CME GROUP HAS NO OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE METAURUS ADVISORS LLC PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. CME GROUP DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY AND/OR THE COMPLETENESS OF ANY MARKET DATA LICENSED TO METAURUS ADVISORS LLC AND SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR INTERRUPTIONS THEREIN. THERE ARE NO THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES OF ANY AGREEMENTS OR ARRANGEMENTS BETWEEN CME GROUP AND METAURUS ADVISORS LLC.