The ETFs are not investment companies registered under the Investment Company Act of 1940 and are not afforded the protections of the 1940 Act.
Carefully consider the Funds’ investment objectives, risk factors, charges and expenses before investing. This and additional information can be found in the Funds’ prospectus, which may be obtained by clicking on the prospectus link or by calling 866.395.0079. Read the prospectus carefully before investing.
The shares are speculative securities and investing in them involves risk, including possible loss of principal. Other risk considerations are:
- There is no guarantee that an ETF will meet its investment objective.
- The ETFs primarily invest in futures, which can be volatile. Even a small movement in market prices could cause large losses.
- Restrictions on redemptions may affect your ability to withdraw your participation in the ETFs.
- Because the ETFs have designated maturity dates, new investors may elect not to invest in an ETF as it nears maturity and existing investors may elect to sell their Shares or redeem through an Authorized Participant. As a result, the size of each ETF may decrease as it nears maturity and the impact of fund expenses could increase as a result.
- There is no guarantee that distributions will be made.
- An active secondary market for the ETFs’ shares may not exist. Although the d‐Shares and the e‐Shares will be listed on an exchange, subject to notice of issuance, it is possible that an active trading market may not develop or be maintained.
Shares are bought and sold at market price (not NAV) and are not individually redeemed from the ETFs other than in large Creation Unit aggregations. Instead, investors must buy or sell shares of an ETF in the secondary market with the assistance of a broker. As with all securities, buying and selling shares of ETFs will result in brokerage commissions and will generate tax consequences. Brokerage commissions will reduce returns.
The ETFs are not sponsored, promoted, sold or supported in any other manner by Solactive AG nor does Solactive AG offer any express or implicit guarantee or assurance either with regard to the results of using the Solactive U.S. Dividend and Ex‐Dividend Indexes and/or Index trade mark or the Index Price at any time or in any other respect. These Solactive Indexes are calculated, maintained and published by Solactive AG. Solactive AG uses its best efforts to ensure that the Indexes are calculated correctly. Irrespective of its obligations towards Metaurus, Solactive AG has no obligation to ensure that the Indexes are error‐free. Neither publication of the U.S. Dividend and Ex‐Dividend Indexes Indexes by Solactive AG nor the licensing of the U.S. Dividend and Ex‐Dividend Indexes trademark for the purpose of use in connection with the ETFs constitutes a recommendation by Solactive AG to invest capital in the ETFs nor does it in any way represent an assurance or opinion of Solactive AG with regard to any investment in this ETF. Solactive has licensed use of the Index to Metaurus for use with the ETFs.
The ETFs are distributed by SEI Investments Distribution Co., which is not affiliated with Metaurus or Solactive.
CME GROUP MARKET DATA IS USED UNDER LICENSE AS A SOURCE OF INFORMATION FOR CERTAIN METAURUS ADVISORS LLC PRODUCTS. CME GROUP HAS NO OTHER CONNECTION TO METAURUS ADVISORS LLC PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND DOES NOT SPONSOR, ENDORSE, RECOMMEND OR PROMOTE ANY METAURUS ADVISORS LLC PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. CME GROUP HAS NO OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE METAURUS ADVISORS LLC PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. CME GROUP DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY AND/OR THE COMPLETENESS OF ANY MARKET DATA LICENSED TO METAURUS ADVISORS LLC AND SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR INTERRUPTIONS THEREIN. THERE ARE NO THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES OF ANY AGREEMENTS OR ARRANGEMENTS BETWEEN CME GROUP AND METAURUS ADVISORS LLC.